Calling All Faster Payment Innovators
The Faster Payments Task Force is interested in learning about your cutting-edge ideas to make payments faster!
Are you one of the best and brightest working on capabilities aimed to make payments faster? This is your chance to display your capabilities to the Faster Payments Task Force and your industry peers.
What is the Capability Showcase?
The Capability Showcase is a portal-based forum where solution providers can showcase payment component capabilities that can support end-to-end faster payments solutions. While capabilities put forth in the showcase are not intended to address all the Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria, or provide for a complete, end-to-end payments solution, capabilities should address one or more of the Effectiveness Criteria and be intended as a component of an effective end-to-end payments solution.
How do I submit my payment capability to the Capability Showcase?
First, you will need to obtain access to the portal for the Capability Showcase by requesting an account. The Capability Showcase is housed in a platform known as Knowledge Central which requires acceptance of the Knowledge Central User Agreement (PDF) to gain access to the site. By accepting the terms in the Knowledge Central User Agreement you will be also be acknowledging acceptance to the terms outlined in the Knowledge Sharing Agreement (PDF) and the Capability Showcase User Terms and Guidelines (PDF) for the Capability Showcase.
When you request access, please complete all the required fields and follow the additional directions below:
- Affiliation: If you are a task force member select “Faster Payments Task Force” or “Secure Payments Task Force” in the drop-down menu. If you are not a member or are a member of both select “FRS Payments Improvement.”
- Name of Community You are Joining: At the bottom of the form, type in “Faster Payments Capability Showcase” as the name of the community you would like to join.
Participation in the Capability Showcase will require that you submit a capability submission form, which requests company information and a video highlighting your capability. Some of the information you can expect to submit in the Capability Showcase includes:
- A video of up to seven minutes that provides an overview of your capability
- Capability description
- Company and contact information
- ‘Component type’ or the type of function(s) your capability satisfies from the list of Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria (PDF)
- Industry segment and business sector from a provided list of options
- Public sharing preference – Indicate if your video submission, company profile and your component type classification should be shared for the general public to view in the FedPaymentsImprovement.org Faster Payments Capability Showcase YouTube Channel or available only within the secure portal for viewing by task force members and showcase participants
- Supplementary documentation you think will be helpful in highlighting your capability
Additional details are in the submission instructions provided within the portal. These offer step-by-step directions for how to upload content about your capability.
Video Submission Details
As noted above, your submission will consist of a video no more than seven minutes in length highlighting your capability that can support a faster payments solution for the U.S. payment system. Company advertisements are not allowed. Videos are expected to be executive-level summaries of your product/service, explaining how the capability can help in the development of a faster payments solution for the U.S. payment system. Proprietary or confidential information, such as specific details of processes or procedures, are not intended to be and should not be shared within the video. All submissions and content are at the discretion of the submitter. Please note only one video is allowed per product/service.
Capability Showcase Submissions
Below are the approved Faster Payments Capability Showcase submissions received to date. You can search by the organization name or capability submission name as well as the watch the video submissions. Please Note: Submissions are listed in the order in which they were received and approved for publishing.
As noted above, each submission is required to choose the type of function(s) the capability satisfies from the list of Faster Payments Effectiveness Critieria (PDF). To learn more about the Effectiveness Critieria associated with each Capability Showcase submission (with enhanced search functionality), view the videos listed by the Effectiveness Criteria capability function(s) selected by the submitter.