Small Business Payments Toolkit: What Small Businesses Need to Know about Payments and Fighting Fraud
The Small Business Payments Toolkit educates small businesses and their advisors on the benefits of using electronic payment types such as Automated Clearing House credits and debits, wire transfers, and credit and debit cards instead of checks. It offers tips on working with bankers to improve payments processes and explains how to get started making and receiving electronic payments. The newly updated Toolkit provides practical fraud prevention and mitigation tips including education and training for employees to avoid payments fraud.
You are encouraged to bookmark the PDF link to the Small Business Payments Toolkit, Volume 3 (04/17, PDF) as new volumes will be released.
Event Summaries and Recordings
- Avoiding Losses Due to Payments Fraud (2017, YouTube)
- Focus on Payments: What Every Business Should Know (2017, YouTube)
- How to Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (12/15, YouTube)
- How to Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (12/15, PDF)
- How Small Businesses Can Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (12/15, YouTube)
- How Small Businesses Can Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (12/15, PDF)
- How Financial Institutions Can Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (07/15, YouTube)
- How Financial Institutions Can Leverage the Small Business Payments Toolkit (07/15, PDF)
Note: These materials have been created by the Business Payments Coalition and are intended to be used as resources. Views expressed here are not necessarily those of, and should not be attributed to, any particular Business Payments Coalition participant or organization. They are not intended to provide business or legal advice, nor are they intended to promote or advocate a specific action, payment strategy, or product. Readers should consult with their own business and legal advisors.