Fraud Definitions Community Interest Group
The Fraud Definitions Community Interest Group remains open to industry stakeholders interested in following and providing input on Fraud Definitions Work Group deliverables. Members of the Community Interest Group receive regular updates on the Fraud Definitions Work Group’s progress and are notified of opportunities to provide feedback on work group deliverables.
You can join the Fraud Definitions Community Interest Group by submitting or updating your FedPayments Improvement Community profile and selecting “ACH, Wire and Check Fraud Definitions” as a topic of interest.
- View the Fraud Definitions webinar (Off-site) recording to learn more
- View the Fraud Definitions Work Group and Community Interest Group presentation (PDF)
- FedPayments Improvement Community Forum: Fraud Measurement: An ACH and Wire Discussion (PDF) and Summary (PDF)
- Executive Summary: A View of Payment Security Trends, Gaps and Vulnerabilities (PDF)
- Changes in U.S. Payments Fraud from 2012 to 2016: Evidence from the Federal Reserve Payments Study (Off-site, PDF)
- Press Release: Federal Reserve Payments Study finds U.S. payments fraud a small but growing fraction of overall payments (Off-site)
- Talk About Payments Webinar: Federal Reserve Payments Study – Payments Fraud (Off-site)