It’s almost time! After much anticipation and preparation the Faster Payments Task Force’s The U.S. Path to Faster Payments Final Report Part Two: Call to Action will be released tomorrow, Friday, July 21. We hope you’re just as excited to embrace the future of faster payments as we are. Prior to the big day, we wanted to give you a few quick reminders on how you can prepare for tomorrow:
- Refresh yourself on Final Report Part One: The Faster Payments Task Force Approach
- Part One describes the task force history and background, including a high-level overview of the task force’s products and processes, the payments landscape and benefits of faster payments
- Watch for the press release first thing in the morning
- Plan to attend the Faster Payments Task Force live broadcast at 10:30 a.m. CT
- Don’t worry if you can’t make it, a recording will be made available on the site in the near future
- Prepare to download and read The U.S. Path to Faster Payments Final Report Part Two: Call to Action!
As the final hours leading up to the report release tick away, listen to Faster Payments Task Force participant Christina Tetreault discuss how faster payments will benefit you, the consumer, and how the task force was able to take a cacophony of industry voices and turn them into a symphony.