If you submit comments or responses to information posted on this website (“User Submission(s)”), you understand and agree that such submissions are not confidential and, in the interest of transparency, may be posted to this public website, along with your name and organization and you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of having them posted or otherwise published.
In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the Federal Reserve Banks to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in any manner contemplated by the Federal Reserve Banks and these terms and conditions.
- Your User Submission is not confidential and does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) contain slanderous, defamatory or libelous material; (c) violate any contractual restrictions or other third-party rights; (d) contain obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, vulgar, profane or other illegal material; or (e) violate the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to the website, you hereby grant the Federal Reserve Banks a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, transmit, excerpt, publish, index, modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the User Submissions in connection with the website and the Federal Reserve Banks’ business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You understand and agree that the Federal Reserve Banks may retain server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted.
You agree that you will not submit material that is contrary to these terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
The Federal Reserve Banks do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in User Submissions, and the Federal Reserve Banks expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. The Federal Reserve Banks reserve the right to use any User Submission as they deem appropriate, and to remove or modify any User Submissions without prior notice. The Federal Reserve Banks reserve the right not to post any User Submission for any reason. The Federal Reserve Banks may terminate a user’s access for uploading material at any time, without prior notice.
The Federal Reserve Banks are not responsible for a user’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information you post.
The following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on this website.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying or distribution of any of the content of this website, including any User Submissions, other than as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
- You understand that when using the Federal Reserve Banks’ website, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, some of which you may find inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. The Federal Reserve Banks are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, safety or appropriateness of or relating to such User Submissions.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users that provide User Submissions.
The Federal Reserve Banks may refer any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the Federal Reserve Banks may have at law or in equity.