Share or Print this page
- This event has passed.
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
February 26 - February 28
Experts from the Federal Reserve will be present at the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference from Sunday, Feb. 26 through Tuesday, Feb. 28 to engage with attendees on advancements in the payments system.
Join the Federal Reserve for the following engagements:
- Learn more about Federal Reserve Financial Services’ offerings by stopping at the Federal Reserve’s booth (#1217). Exhibit hall hours:
- Sunday, Feb. 26 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. ET
- Monday, Feb. 27 from 8:00-9:15 a.m. ET and 3:30-5:00 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 8:00-9:15 a.m. ET, 12:00-1:30 p.m. ET and 3:45-5:15 p.m. ET
- Hear from Joni Hopkins, vice president of customer relations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, as she discusses the FedNow(SM) Service during a breakout session on Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 11:00-12:15 p.m. ET.