Share or Print this page
- This event has passed.
Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2021 Remote Connect: Day 2
August 24, 2021
Join a lineup of Federal Reserve speakers during Nacha Smarter Faster Payments from August 23 – 26. Attendees will hear from senior leaders and experts on topics spanning the future of instant payments, synthetic identity fraud, business-to-business payments innovation, Federal Reserve Financial Services, and more.
Speakers on Tuesday, August 24:
- Mark Gould, chief payments executive of Federal Reserve Financial Services, Shonda Clay, chief of customer and industry engagement of Federal Reserve Financial Services, Cheryl L. Venable, chief of payments operations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, Roger Replogle, chief of FedCash Services for Federal Reserve Financial Services, and Tracy Harrington, chief information officer of Federal Reserve Financial Services, will host a Federal Reserve Town Hall from 11:10 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. ET. Panelists will discuss the latest developments as Federal Reserve Financial Services transitions to an enterprise-focused organization.
- Kandie Alter, assistant vice president of the payments policy group with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and Jennifer Lucier, associate director of the board of governors for the Federal Reserve System, will join a panel discussion on the current and future plans for innovation in the cross-border payments ecosystem from 1:20 – 2:20 p.m. ET.
- Chris Colson, head of innovation for the retail payments office with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will highlight factors surrounding the adoption of conversational payments during a panel from 1:20 – 2:20 p.m. ET.
- Nell Campbell-Drake, vice president of the retail payments office with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will highlight the current state of the ACH Network during a spotlight session from 1:20 – 2:20 p.m. ET.
- Connie Theien, senior vice president of industry relations and the faster payments strategy leader for the Federal Reserve System, will explore the current and future payments landscape during a discussion from 3:20 – 4 p.m. ET.
- Robert Bujas, senior manager with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, will discuss Cash Visibility standards in an increasingly digital world during a panel from 3:20 to 4:20 p.m. ET.
- Jim Cunha, senior vice president of secure payments and fintech with the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, will explain the approach, challenges and opportunities surrounding Central Bank Digital Currency during a session from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. ET.