Share or Print this page
- This event has passed.
Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2022: Day 2
May 2, 2022
Join a lineup of Federal Reserve speakers during Nacha Smarter Faster Payments from May 1-4. Attendees will hear from senior leaders and experts on topics spanning the future of instant payments, synthetic identity fraud, central bank digital currency, business-to-business payments innovation, Federal Reserve Financial Services, and more.
Speakers on Monday, May 2:
- Connie Theien, head of industry relations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, will discuss how the FedNowSM Service is developing capabilities to deliver instant payments that meet end user needs during a session from 10-10:50 a.m. CT.
- Kandice Alter, assistant vice president of the Payments Policy Group from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and Nell Campbell-Drake, vice president from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will participate in a discussion on the future of cross-border payments during a session from 10-10:50 a.m. CT.
- Claire Greene, payments risk expert from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will discuss current findings from the Federal Reserve Payments Study during a session from 11:05-11:55 a.m. CT.
- Ana Cavazos, assistant general counsel from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will explore how to navigate the legal web of payments laws and remedies in a session from 11:05-11:55 a.m. CT.
- Shonda Clay, chief of product and relationship management for Federal Reserve Financial Services, Susan Foley, senior associate director of program direction from the Federal Reserve System Board of Governors, Nick Stanescu, senior vice president and FedNow business executive from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, and Cheryl Venable, chief of payments operations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, will host a Federal Reserve Town Hall where they will discuss industry trends that impact traditional payments channels and the benefits they hold from 1:05-1:55 p.m. CT.