Engaging with FedPayments Improvement Community members is an important part of our collaborative approach to improving the U.S. payment system. In-person engagements, like our 2018 FedPayments Improvement Community Forum, are a valuable opportunity for Federal Reserve leaders to share updates on payments improvement initiatives and to hear feedback from Community members. To build on the success of our Forum, in 2019 we are hosting a series of roundtables at industry conferences for our Community members.
The first FedPayments Improvement Community Roundtable of 2019 was hosted in Orlando, FL on May 7, 2019. For insights from the roundtable, please read our summary (PDF).
Check Out Our Speakers
Speakers for our May 7 Roundtable included:
Attendees discussed the following at the May 7 roundtable:
- Faster Payments Implementation Strategy and Planning
- Meeting Consumer and Business Needs with Faster Payments
- Cross-Border Payments Landscape
- ISO® 20022 for Corporate Clients
- E-Invoicing Challenges and Opportunities
- Fraud Classification for ACH, Wire and Check
- Synthetic Identity and Remote Payments Fraud