With faster, or instant payments a hot topic here in the United States and around the world, there is no better time than the present to continue learning about this key area for the future of payments. Whether you are interested in starting your own instant payments transformation, or simply seeking to learn the basics, take note of the Federal Reserve’s ongoing instant payments education series (Off-site).
Explore the most recent articles in the series below, ranging from the fundamentals of instant payments to a closer look at key benefits and trends:
- Instant payments could help financial institutions capture a piece of the P2P pie (Off-site)
- Overcoming the chicken and the egg dilemma: Catalyzing instant payments adoption (Off-site)
- Instant payments offer many benefits for A2A transactions (Off-site)
- Instant payments: What could they mean for how we do business? (Off-site)
- Get ready for instant payments: The next steps (Off-site)
- It’s a new year: Resolve to get ready for instant payments! (Off-site)
Review or take a first look at some of the past articles:
- Why we write so many checks and how instant payments could change that (Off-site)
- FedNowSM Service: A foundation for an instant payments world (Off-site)
- Unpacking clearing and settlement (Off-site)
- It takes an ecosystem: how faster/instant payments go mainstream (Off-site)
- What’s trending in the world of faster and instant payments? (Off-site)
Visit the Instant Payments Education (Off-site) page regularly for the latest installments in the series.
To stay up-to-date on the Fed’s continued efforts around faster payments, sign up to join the FedPayments Improvement Community and select “Faster Payments Implementation” under the interest preferences.