Financial institutions, service providers, businesses and the broader payments ecosystem are collaborating on the future of faster payments, and specifically instant payments. As you determine how instant payments may fit into your organization’s payments strategy, consider FedNowSM Explorer (Off-site) as a go-to resource in accelerating the journey to an instant payments transformation.
Explore recent articles for a deeper dive into the features and functionality of instant payments:
- Video: Get ready for the FedNow Service (Off-site)
- Instant payments can help eliminate inefficiencies and pain points in the bill pay process (Off-site)
- What is ISO®20022 and why does it matter? (Off-site)
Review or take a first look at some of the past articles that focus on the opportunities instant payments can offer:
- The business case for instant payments: Relieving pain points and creating value (Off-site)
- Get ready for instant payments: Fraud edition (Off-site)
- Instant payments and business-to-consumer transactions (Off-site)
- QR codes and instant payments: Key international uses and U.S. developments (Off-site)
Wherever you are in the instant payments journey, FedNow Explorer (Off-site) provides customized learning paths with frequently updated tools and resources to meet your needs.
To stay up-to-date on the Fed’s continued efforts around faster payments, sign up to join the FedPayments Improvement Community and select “Faster Payments Implementation” under the interest preferences.