Faster payments, which include instant payments, continue to be a key topic of consideration and curiosity around the world. As progress continues here in the United States, now is the time to brush up on your instant payments knowledge.
Wondering where to start? One central resource is the Federal Reserve’s ongoing instant payments education series (Off-site). Explore the most recent articles in the series below, ranging from the fundamentals of instant payments to a closer look at key benefits, use cases and trends:
- Get ready for instant payments: Focus on relieving pain points and creating value (Off-site)
- Get ready for instant payments: Fraud edition (Off-site)
- Instant payments and B2C: Opportunity for efficiencies and modernization (Off-site)
- QR codes and instant payments: Key international uses and U.S. developments (Off-site)
Review or take a first look at some of the past articles:
- Instant payments could help financial institutions capture a piece of the P2P pie (Off-site)
- Overcoming the chicken and the egg dilemma: Catalyzing instant payments adoption (Off-site)
- Instant payments offer many benefits for A2A transactions (Off-site)
- Instant payments: What could they mean for how we do business? (Off-site)
- Get ready for instant payments: The next steps (Off-site)
- It’s a new year: Resolve to get ready for instant payments! (Off-site)
Visit the Instant Payments Education (Off-site) page regularly for the latest installments in the series.
To stay up-to-date on the Fed’s continued efforts around faster payments, sign up to join the FedPayments Improvement Community and select “Faster Payments Implementation” under the interest preferences.