By participating in the Synthetic Identity Fraud Mitigation Service Providers list, you, on behalf of the organization you represent, agree to the following rules for participation:
Your submission cannot promote any brands or organizations other than your own. If you include any mention or references to brands other than your own, you acknowledge that you have permission to do so.
Your submission should make it clear that your product or service supports the prevention or detection of synthetic identity fraud. The Federal Reserve will not publish any submission that it believes, in its discretion, does not sufficiently relate to the prevention or detection of synthetic identity fraud or is otherwise inappropriate for inclusion in the list.
The description of your product or service should not:
- Suggest or imply, either directly or indirectly, any approval or endorsement by the Federal Reserve for the products or services being presented.
- Suggest that you are a specially authorized resource to support, distribute or provide services to, or on behalf of, the Federal Reserve Banks.
- Infringe on any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. By submitting your documentation, you authorize the Federal Reserve Banks to publish all intellectual property (trademarks, etc.) contained in such materials.
- Contain any obscene or offensive language, lewd material or content that we deem inappropriate for public viewing.
- Negatively or inaccurately reflect upon the Federal Reserve Banks.
- Defame, threaten, harass or invade the privacy of a third party.
You acknowledge that the Federal Reserve may reject any submission for any reason and may remove the entire list or any individual listing at any time, in its sole discretion without notice.
You acknowledge that you are not entitled to any compensation or other consideration for your inclusion in the Synthetic Identity Fraud Mitigation Service Providers list.
You agree that you will not use the FedPayments Improvement (FPI) brand, website or Synthetic Identity Fraud Mitigation Toolkit (including your listing therein) for marketing or advertising purposes.
You grant to the Federal Reserve Banks the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display or exhibit the information contained in the submission form on its public websites, at conferences, or in any other venues without further compensation or notification to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Federal Reserve Banks, their officers, employees, representatives and agents from any claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related disbursements) arising from or related to your inclusion in the list, including but not limited to any claims, damages and expenses arising from or related to the actual or alleged infringement or violation of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.