Share or Print this page
Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2023: Day 2
Experts from across the Federal Reserve will take part in the Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2023 conference from Sunday, April 16 through Tuesday, April 18. On Monday, April 17, attendees will hear about various topics related to the exciting future of payments.
- Chris Colson, program director for Federal Reserve Financial Services, will speak about autonomous finance and the future of banking from 10:15-11:05 a.m. PT.
- Hear from Jessica Washington, assistant vice president of retail payments risk forum for Federal Reserve Financial Services, as she takes part in a panel discussion about how to build a stronger U.S. financial market through inclusion from 10:15-11:05 a.m. PT.
- Cheryl Venable, chief of payments operations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, Shonda Clay, chief of product and relationship management for Federal Reserve Financial Services, Susan Foley, deputy director of reserve bank operations and payment systems from the Federal Reserve System Board of Governors, Nell Campbell-Drake, vice president of industry relations for Federal Reserve Financial Services and Nick Stanescu, senior vice president and business executive for the FedNow(SM)Service, will all take part in a Federal Reserve Town Hall from 1:45-2:35 p.m. PT.
- Dan Gonzalez, vice president and national account director, and Siobhan O’Malley, national account program manager for Federal Reserve Financial Services, will discuss adopting real-time payments from 1:45-2:35 p.m. PT.
- Additionally, hear from Dan Gonzalez from 2:50-3:40 p.m. PT during a panel covering how to construct an instant and faster payments strategy.
- Join Alex Romeo, vice president of operations strategy for Federal Reserve Financial Services, as he speaks on a panel discussing how to successfully develop an ACH operations governance model from 2:50-3:40 p.m. PT.
- Hear from Dan Baum, head of payments product for the FedNow Service, during a panel discussing the movement of money from 4:40-5:30 p.m. PT.
- Join Bernadette Ksepka, vice president and deputy head of product management for the FedNow Service, as she participates in a panel discussion about real-time payments and subscriptions from 4:40-5:30 p.m. PT.
Stop by booth #600 throughout the conference to engage with representatives from the Federal Reserve Financial Services team.