Share or Print this page
- This event has passed.
Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2023: Day 3
April 18, 2023 - April 19, 2023
Experts from across the Federal Reserve will take part in the Nacha Smarter Faster Payments 2023 conference from Sunday, April 16 through Tuesday, April 18. On Tuesday, April 18, attendees will hear about various topics related to the exciting future of payments.
- Mike Timoney, vice president of payments improvement for Federal Reserve Financial Services, will speak about the future trajectory of remote authentication fraud from 10:15-11:05 a.m. PT.
- Join Kandice Alter, vice president of payments improvement for Federal Reserve Financial Services, during a session covering how new models for money movement are shaping the payments ecosystem from 2:00-2:50 p.m. PT.
- Hear from Nell Campbell-Drake, vice president of industry relations for Federal Reserve Financial Services, as she joins a panel discussing the current state of the ACH network from 2:00-2:50 p.m. PT.
- Dan Gonzalez, vice president and national account director for Federal Reserve Financial Services, Siobhan O’Malley, national account program manager for Federal Reserve Financial Services, and Philip Sprague, assistant vice president of industry readiness for the FedNow(SM) Service, will speak about preparing for the launch of the FedNow Service by working with a service provider from 4:05-4:55 p.m. PT.
- Join Ken Isaacson, senior vice president for the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, to learn about central bank digital currency from 4:05-4:55 p.m. PT.
Stop by booth #600 throughout the conference to engage with representatives from the Federal Reserve Financial Services team.