The FedPayments Improvement Community Forum brought together 300 attendees under a common theme: to help shape the next steps in the Federal Reserve’s initiatives to modernize the U.S. payment system.
Keynote speeches offered insight and updates on payment improvement initiatives and workshops facilitated conversations and collaboration. Relive the energy and inspiration attendees expressed in candid interviews filmed live at the Forum.
- Building a Foundation for Faster Payments: An Update from the Directories and Rules, Standards, Laws, and Regulations Work Groups (PDF)
- Fraud Measurement Improvement: An ACH and Wire Discussion (PDF)
- ISO® 20022 is Here: Are You Ready? (PDF)
- Remote Payments Fraud: Authentication Challenges (PDF)
- Synthetic Identity Payments Fraud: Nobody Knows You’re a Dog (PDF)
- Let’s Unblock the Chain of Data: Making B2B Payments More Efficient (PDF)
Collaborate. Engage. Transform.
To learn more about the Federal Reserve’s work and participate in this historic effort to collaborate, engage and transform the U.S. payment system, join the FedPayments Improvement Community.