We are hosting two webinars that discuss how industry collaboration over the last year has led to substantial progress on the initiatives outlined in Strategies for Improving the U.S. Payment System (PDF). The first webinar will give you an overview of the industry progress made over the past year, while the second webinar gives an in-depth look at the Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria developed by the Faster Payments Task Force.
Webinar 1 – Progress Report: In Pursuit of a Better Payment System
Date/time: March 21, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET or April 7, 11:00 a.m. – Noon ET
- Key accomplishments of the Faster and Secure Payments Task Forces
- Education and recent developments in support of payments efficiency initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement opportunities across all strategy efforts
Webinar 2 – Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria: What’s Next?
Date/time: March 23, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET or March 30, Noon – 1:00 p.m. ET
- What are the Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria?
- How were the criteria developed?
- How will the criteria be used?
Find more details on these events and other education offerings, including how the Federal Reserve is making strides to adopt ISO 20022 in the U.S. for wire transfer systems as well as previous event summaries and recordings, by visiting Fed Events.